Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 282|Reply: 2

Can not connect remotely

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-06 12:58:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have 4 cameras, 2 9821 v2 and 2 R2.  The other day all four stopped working remotely on my iPhone using IP cam viewer.  I've tried everything I can think of but it looks like something went south with the DDNS since I'm able to view the cameras localy on my computer.
Nothing has changed in my router, all ports are forwarded and the IP addreass are the same.  The just stopped working.
I've tried foscam ip viewer, IP cam viewer pro and foscam pro.  Cameras and router have been booted several times.
One of the R2 cameras are hard wired but the other 3 are wireless.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-17 22:34:36 | Show all posts
Hi Arebee,

Since you are not using the official Foscam app, I will suggest you using the Foscam app to view your camera remotely. Please check it. Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-05 13:37:42 | Show all posts
Hi Arebee,
There has probably been an update/change made by your internet service provider. Download the latest Foscam App and retry the setup from there. Also check to see if the firmware is update to date on your router/modem/etc. If you are still unable to connect contact technical support at
tech@foscam.com
so someone can take a look at your setup.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list