Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 1071|Reply: 9

What IP Camera Is Right for You? Foscam Six Product Series

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2016-07-27 19:59:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
FOSCAM has brought out many different models and options, but what IP camera is right for you? FOSCAM has divided its products into the following six series to help you narrow choices. Come to find the perfect fit and secure your home or business immediately.

FOSCAM has brought out many different models and options, but what IP camera is right for you? FOSCAM has divided its products into the following six series to help you narrow choices. Come to find the perfect fit and secure your home or business immediately.
Basic Series
Simple but sufficient
Foscam keeps its Basic Series to the core function to maintain simplicity. This series has a simple but sufficient feature set, which creates dedicated IP cameras with lower price. If you are planning to invest in a cost-effective security system, the models from this series are good choices.

Classic Series
Feature packed and well tested

What can be described as classic must have been well tested by the market. But this series is more than that with more enhanced features such as passive infrared detect sensor to reduce false alerts. The feature packed models under this series is designed for a more decent security system.

Pro Series
Powerful but absolutely affordable

If you are looking for IP cameras with super high definition or rich media push, Foscam’s Pro Series, the finest creation, is made for you. This series represents the highest technology level of Foscam, or even the whole industry. What’s more important, they’re powerful and absolutely affordable.

NVR
Multiple-camera management

It's much more convenient to manage multiple cameras with an NVR. What's more, NVR is indispensable for 24/7 recording if you don’t want to miss out on any important details.

NVR Kits
Complete and economical

Establishing a complete security system for home or business used to be expensive and tricky. Foscam is going to change this with its NVR kit, a whole security system composed of NVR and multiple IP cameras. No tricky configuration necessary, and with high compatibility by supporting Onvif.

Baby Monitor
Best gift for new mom

Baby always comes first in a new mom’s mind. Sometimes this may develop into serious anxiety. So how to relieve your unnecessary nervousness and keeping an eye on the baby anywhere anytime? Baby Monitor Series is specially designed for baby caring and the best gift for new moms worldwide.

To make a better purchase, you need to decide what features are important to you and why in the first place. As with most high-tech products, convenience, flexibility and style of IP cameras improve with a higher price tag. If you have got anything in mind, please go to the corresponding series directly and find the perfect model to protect what matters most to you. The earlier, the safer!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-27 21:49:30 | Show all posts
i think c2w is good for me
c2w only has 2.4g wifi band

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-05 01:48:02 | Show all posts
Edited by paulmeyers at 2016-09-05 01:50

Any suggestion for a pan/tilt/zoom camera for outdoors for my www.towtrucknorthbay.com parking lot,Need to cover a fairly large area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.We have 14 trucks on the road today, want to ensure proper/adequate parking lot coverage while trucks are sitting during nights.

Thanks
PAUL

Paul Meyers
www.towtrucknorthbay.com
www.carpetcleaningnorthbay.ca
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-10 10:05:55 | Show all posts
Hey Guys,
What is the best tilt/pan and zoom camera to work with Synology system.

Paul

Paul Meyers
www.towtrucknorthbay.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-10 10:09:06 | Show all posts
I want my Synology drive to be able to store and record but I really want to ensure that I get a good quality, feature rich camera that I can use outdoors on our large property. We have commercial vehicles we park with carpet cleaning equipment inside and towing equipment so need good cameras. I will probably want a 4 camera setup. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
PAUL
Paul Meyers
www.towtrucknorthbay.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-11 19:02:56 | Show all posts
Andy-F replied at 2016-07-27 21:49
i think c2w is good for me
c2w only has 2.4g wifi band

I'm glad that you like C2. Thanks for your support of FOSCAM.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-11 19:06:05 | Show all posts
paulmeyers replied at 2016-09-05 01:48
Any suggestion for a pan/tilt/zoom camera for outdoors for my www.towtrucknorthbay.com parking lot,N ...

I think FI9828P will meet your demand. It's a waterproff PTZ dome camera. For more information, please visit http://www.foscam.com/FI9828P.html.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-11 19:06:11 | Show all posts
paulmeyers replied at 2016-09-05 01:48
Any suggestion for a pan/tilt/zoom camera for outdoors for my www.towtrucknorthbay.com parking lot,N ...

I think FI9828P will meet your demand. It's a waterproff PTZ dome camera. For more information, please visit http://www.foscam.com/FI9828P.html.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-13 00:01:58 | Show all posts
paulmeyers replied at 2016-09-10 10:09
I want my Synology drive to be able to store and record but I really want to ensure that I get a goo ...

FOSCAM FI9828P is compatible with Synology. And it is pan & tilt camera.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-12 09:41:50 | Show all posts
Ces tableaux avaient porte sa reputation au plus haut degre: ils attirerent tellement la curiosite des etrangers qui se rendaient a Rome, que le palais de del Pozzo etait continuellement embarrasse par le nombreux concours des personnes qui s'y rendaient pour admirer ces tableaux643. massage lyon Le caractere de Messala, developpant tout-a-coup tant de courage, d'audace et d'adresse, acheve de justifier, pour ainsi dire, Titus aux yeux des spectateurs: on sent qu'assiege par un tel homme, il est impossible qu'il ne succombe pas.

massage lyon pas cher
massage spa lyon
relaxation massage lyon
massages lyon
salon massage lyon

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list