Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 822|Reply: 3

Foscam Doorbell Camera

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-10 11:08:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a few foscam cameras and am looking into the possibility of getting one for my doorbell.  Does Foscam have a product for this?  If so, can you tell me what model and where to find it on the site?  Thank you for your help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2016-10-10 17:58:08 | Show all posts
Hi sneezy1981, thank you so much for your support of FOSCAM. It's really a pity that we don't have doorbell camera at present. Anyway, I have submit your feedback to FOSCAM's R&D Team, so this issue will be under investigation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-08-13 18:14:37 | Show all posts
I too have a couple foscam ip camera's indoor and I would like to expand to a doorbell and garage door open / close detection.  It would be nice if I could group all these devices under one manufacturer.

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-10-02 04:51:07 | Show all posts
The Foscam camera has the best sound nature of any surveillance camera we tried for our company assignment expert. While it created a portion of the clearest daytime and low-light still pictures, it didn't perform so well with moving objects, which regularly turned out foggy. It has some pleasant highlights, as computerized zoom and sound location, however, it can be hard to utilize, and set up amid testing was baffling now and again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list