Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 90|Reply: 2

FI8906W Strange Pixelation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-09-26 13:31:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by RalphG at 2017-09-26 11:43

After a power adapter failure, I am getting strange pixelation on one of my Foscam FI8906W cameras. I have tried several other power adapters but all with the same result. Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be and if there is a solution to correct it?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-09-27 04:07:12 | Show all posts
Hi Ralph,

and when you test with this power adapter? You can return the adapter if it does not synonymous with that does not work ;-)

So I had a problem so far, how did it happen? Overload? I only use sockets with overvoltage protection.

Greetings - Jan
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-09-27 19:24:06 | Show all posts
Edited by RalphG at 2017-09-27 19:25
Jan replied at 2017-09-27 04:07
Hi Ralph,

and when you test with this power adapter? You can return the adapter if it does not syno ...

I ordered a replacement power adapter from Foscam but before that I tested the camera with the power adapter from another of my FI8906W cameras... a known working power adapter. Then when I received the new adapter from Foscam I got the same issue with the new adapter. The original adapter failed with power no longer being supplied to the camera. I did not experience the pixelation issue until testing it with the adapter from another working camera.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list