Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 347|Reply: 5

Cannot login after connecting to wireless

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-07-08 10:21:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a strange problem with my FI9803P V3.

I can reset the password with the button and connect it to a wired connection but as soon as I connect it to wireless I cannot log into the camera anymore and it says my username and password are invalid. I have reset the camera many times and I can't figure out why this is happening.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-07-09 00:45:12 | Show all posts
Hi Pagefault,

What firmware is installed?

If the reset of the camera has folded, you can register via LAN again, right? Then you change your username and forgive a password.

And now you come synonymous to the settings and only give there your WIFI data ... and more.

Then you pull the power plug to the camera and also the network cable. Then power plug again ... and the camera should connect with the WLan. And after that you should be able to call without any problems the camera in the browser ... Should be ;-)

Greetings - Jan
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-09-09 15:41:12 | Show all posts
Hey sorry for the late reply.

The problem is that I am able to reset the camera on LAN but when I use the app to connect to it again and try to login it asks me for the password I have no idea what it is. My only solution is to set the wifi up while connected to LAN and then move the camera back to another place for wifi.

It used to work before I upgraded the firmware if I reset the camera it would ask me to enter a new password with the app but now its' expecting the old password (which doesn't work) and I can't login at all. If connect on LAN it works fine which is really weird.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-09-10 23:31:06 | Show all posts
Hi Pagefault,

What do you mean by ... but when I use the app to connect ? A mobile app? Then you should tell us which ;-) However I do not use myself mobile app and it can hopefully help someone else.

Greetings - Jan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-09-14 02:52:30 | Show all posts
Use services offered by USPS such as or know how to tracking USPS
put hold on mail
USPS holiday hours
tracking USPS
[URL=http:/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-10-11 21:45:17 | Show all posts
Every body know about run 2 game is very popular and also have very demand for play online free game fun run 3 .You can play here according to your choice .Just click and connect

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list