Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 184|Reply: 2

C1 lite V2 - No Snap Directory

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-07-04 08:16:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Jan at 2017-07-17 06:55

Hi Foscam-Team,

an little problem with C1 Lite V2 ...

If I activate the FTP server, the directory of the camera will be created automatically. Also the subdirectory record. But not the directory for the alarm images (snap). This I had to create manually on my FTP server and only then could the alarm images be filed.

System firmware: 1.9.3.18
Application Firmware version 2.52.2.43
Plug-In Version: 3.3.0.31

And when i trying to find the latest FW via the menu configuration of the camera I was directed to a 404 error page at Foscam. I then loaded the current version manually and then successfully updated.

Greetings - Jan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-07-09 09:52:31 | Show all posts
Hi,

Another problem ... If you want to use Filezilla (client) to the SD card of the camera ... should be in the user password no ! As a sign. Although in the password yes such characters increase the security ... and also in the settings for the password change as supported!

Only after I ! Characters in the user password had removed, which I consider nonsensical !, I could via Filezilla Client to access the SD card.

Greetings - Jan
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-07-10 10:15:21 | Show all posts
Hi,

Yesterday I could still download the data of the SD card via Filezilla ... today no more. ... Unfortunately unreliable :-(

So the cameras all go back to the seller! Time to try another manufacturer!

Greetings - Jan
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list