Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 212|Reply: 0

FI9821W v2 - video quality poor following update

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-01 01:02:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have two Foscam FI9821W-V2 cams.

One has the following firmware:

System:           1.4.1.9                              Video Setting:            HD Mode
                          Application:      2.11.1.10                           Resolution:                720P
                          Plug-in:            3.3.0.5                               Bit rate:                     100K
                                                                                           Frame Rate:               10
                                                                                           Key Frame Interval:    45
                                                                                           VBR:                          Yes           

This cam performs well. Good image quality, detects and records without problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated my other cam's firmware:

System:          1.4.1.10                              Video Setting:           Same as above
                         Application:     2.11.1.119_p1
                         Plug-in:           3.3.0.5

The image/video quality is much lower following the update and alarm detection is unreliable.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is there a solution?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list