Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Foscam BBS

Search
View: 412|Reply: 1

FI9816P - Sound recording

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-05-19 03:14:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Now I have also the FI9816P. She was delivered with System Firmware 1.9.2.12 and Application Firmware 2.51.2.5_p1. Meanwhile, I updated to: System Firmware 1.9.3.18 and Application Firmware 2.51.2.41. Plugin-Version is 3.3.0.26. As Webbrowser i have Palemoon.

I once wanted to test the movement detection in noises. Noises were detected and recorded (video). But without sound?

I thought, or wished me ;-), which synonymous with the sound would be recorded ... Have I misunderstood and the sound is not recorded, but can be, for example, an app (which I do not use) only live become? If the browser is open I can probably also hear the sound or synonymous talk about the camera. But what I have not yet tested ;-)

Greetings - Jan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-19 07:41:06 | Show all posts
Hello,
up to this post also from me, I'm in the same exact situation, can't find audio stream in .mkv motion detection file
that I ftp to my personal cloud. So i can only see video but can't hear any audio

3 Foscam cameras with same problem:
C1 v2 firmware 1.9.3.17
C1 v3 firmware 1.12.3.3
FI9816P V2 firmware 1.9.3.16

Please note that through the web interface, and also from the Android App, I can hear audio correctly.
Also, recording on Sound Detection works, so cameras are correctly receiving audio input...

Foscam support, please advise on this [b(]bug?).

Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list